It’s super gloomy and chilly today so I am having a Hello Kitty morning to cheer me up (I have no shame).
Hello Kitty helped me make this yummy breakfast sandwich .
Yes, it is Hello Kitty’s face on the toast! (I burnt it a little on purpose to define it)
My entire breakfast spread!
Anyways, I was honored to be tagged by the lovely Sarah as one of her 7 desert island friends and was presented with these 7 questions.
1. Which would you rather have: the ability to fly, or the power of invisibility?
This is a hard one but hmmm, the ability to fly! It would be so convenient to fly instead of walking everywhere not to mention the intense arm workout I’d get in.
2. What was your favorite dish at thanksgiving this year?
My favorite dish would have to be the sweet potatoes. I just love the way they smell coming out of the oven and the caramelization of the sugars on the skin.
3. What is your favorite movie of all time?
Hands down, You’ve got Mail!!!
I’ve watched the movie a million times and it NEVER gets old. I still cry like a baby at the end when Kathleen and Joe get together!
4. If you could have an all-expenses paid trip anywhere, where would you go? (no fair saying ‘a trip around the world!’)
I’ve always wanted to go to Egypt, but recently I’ve been having intense dreams about being on a cruise ship in the Arctic. However, for the sake of my inner romantic, I’d want to fly to Chicago to see Dave.
5. Describe your favorite pair of shoes ever
My favorite shoes that I currently own are my black flats. They are super comfy and go with pretty much everything. In terms of my fantasy shoe, I am heads over heals for anything from Lanvin. Lanvin, you make my heart swoon!
6. No internet or no TV: which would you pick?
I’d pick no TV. I’m like a plant and the internet is my sunshine. Without it, I am depressed and droopy.
7. What is your favorite season?
My favorite season is fall. I love the crisp air and crunchy leaves! I would rank spring second with summer and winter tying for last place (I’m not a fan of extreme weather).
My 7 questions are:
- What’s your favorite and least favorite US state?
- Who’s your favorite celebrity chef?
- If someone handed you a $1000 gift card to a Williams-Sonoma or Sur La Table type store, what would you buy?
- What’s your current favorite band? And what band do you wanna see make a comeback?
- Which athlete do you secretly have a crush on? (Iker Casillas and I will date one day… sorry Dave )
- Describe your perfect meal.
- If you absolutely had to, would you rather spend the day with Sarah Palin or Bristol Palin ?
Bonus: Lil’ Kim or Nicki Minaj, who is the rap queen?